Friday, November 7, 2008
Santa Barbara Mission Report
In 4th grade, we study the history of California. There are 21 missions. Every kid in my class is supposed to do a mission report, which includes a bibliography, the actual report, and a model. Mrs. LeWarne, my teacher sets due dates for everything! Our notes and bibliography were due today. Some people didn't even finish the notes, and half the class didn't even turn in the bibliography! Me, I've finished and turned in my notes and bibliography, done my rough draft for my report, typed it, and almost finished my model! My mission is Santa Barbara, and I personally think Santa Barbara is the BEST mission in the world!(or maybe in California) I'm having a lot of fun with my mission. When I am working on my mission model with my mom, today, I think she wanted to write on her blog, so she said this is your model, you need to do it by yourself. Then, she went over and started working on her blog! How mean! I experimented a little, trying to put a cross on the top of the mission, but didn't have any succeses, so I gave up. Finally, finally, I got my mom to come help me. It was a miracle! Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Erin, you're so good working on your school work ahead of schedule. I am so proud that you wrote on your blog. Your mom is good about helping you when you need help. love, grandma
Post a Comment