You're probably wondering what I did over my long winter break. Our great friends the Cambells came to visit. About 10 minutes before they left they showed me a really "wacky" hairdo you can do in less than 2 minutes and all you need is a simple hairband. My mom asked them where they got this crazy hairdo and why they called it "Messy Molly". They replied " We made it up."I know I would have never thought of that. We played around and here are some crazy pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are awesome pictures of you and your friends. I am so glad you were able to spend sometime with them. You are so cool looking Erin, in the first picture.
Terri, I did not know that you had a blog till you commented. I'm so glad that you do though because I'd love to keep in touch with your family that way. I think about you guys often.
I went to target today and bought door handle covers so that he can at least be confined to the room. Hope it goes well. I have to wean him too!
Post a Comment